ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Additional info about ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more information about ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c743e123c2404843 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c743e123c2404843\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 924.36 KB (946544 bytes) on disk and is called RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 is comprised of the following executables which take 18.94 MB (19863264
bytes) on disk:
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (18.04 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (924.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1.
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1:
The files below remain on your disk by ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9139d09fb1c74249\BuiltInPlugins\terrain\00 - terrain.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9139d09fb1c74249\BuiltInPlugins\terrain\01 - builder.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9139d09fb1c74249\BuiltInPlugins\terrain\02 - remover.lua
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 is an application offered by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 program will be found automatically. When you click ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c743e123c2404843\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for MO-MO1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 00:08:57.310