ROBLOX Studio for Kids
ROBLOX Studio for Kids is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Kids from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. More information about ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more data about ROBLOX Studio for Kids on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-68b4bf6a1bbd4c46 folder (same installation drive as Windows). ROBLOX Studio for Kids's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-68b4bf6a1bbd4c46\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. ROBLOX Studio for Kids's primary file takes around 985.99 KB (1009656 bytes) and is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The executables below are part of ROBLOX Studio for Kids. They occupy an average of 20.20 MB (21178352
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (19.23 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (985.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Kids is an application by ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ROBLOX Studio for Kids is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ROBLOX Studio for Kids from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ROBLOX Studio for Kids or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Kids". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for Kids app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ROBLOX Studio for Kids in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio for Kids, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Kids:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-68b4bf6a1bbd4c46\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROBLOX Studio for Kids.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Kids, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio for Kids that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Kids using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ROBLOX Studio for Kids by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for Kids by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Kids in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:51:20.917