ROBLOX Studio for Ghost
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Ghost for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Ghost from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. Additional info about ROBLOX Corporation can be found here
. More data about the application ROBLOX Studio for Ghost can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for Ghost is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d632234d68564109 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ROBLOX Studio for Ghost is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d632234d68564109\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The program's main executable file is called RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe and it has a size of 1.02 MB (1071160 bytes).
ROBLOX Studio for Ghost installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.60 MB (25793296
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (23.58 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (1.02 MB)
ROBLOX Studio for Ghost is a program by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase ROBLOX Studio for Ghost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ROBLOX Studio for Ghost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Ghost or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Ghost". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for Ghost application will be found very quickly. When you select ROBLOX Studio for Ghost in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ROBLOX Studio for Ghost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Ghost:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-d632234d68564109\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Ghost.
8. After removing ROBLOX Studio for Ghost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for Ghost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for Ghost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ROBLOX Studio for Ghost by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Ghost by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Ghost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 00:38:39.690