ROBLOX Studio for Dika
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Dika for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dika from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. You can read more on ROBLOX Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about ROBLOX Studio for Dika at http://www.roblox.com
. Usually the ROBLOX Studio for Dika application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-506d9e2f695a4b05 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ROBLOX Studio for Dika's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-506d9e2f695a4b05\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. ROBLOX Studio for Dika's primary file takes around 1.02 MB (1071832 bytes) and is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ROBLOX Studio for Dika. They take about 24.58 MB (25771952
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (23.56 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (1.02 MB)
ROBLOX Studio for Dika is a program by ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dika is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ROBLOX Studio for Dika from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Dika or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Dika". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for Dika program will be found very quickly. After you click ROBLOX Studio for Dika in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio for Dika, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Dika:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-506d9e2f695a4b05\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dika.
8. After removing ROBLOX Studio for Dika, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio for Dika which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Dika using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dika by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Dika by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dika supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 02:57:43.170