ROBLOX Studio for Dell
ROBLOX Studio for Dell is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dell from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. Further information on ROBLOX Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.roblox.com
if you want to read more on ROBLOX Studio for Dell on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c5fc3b74ddb246f8 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. ROBLOX Studio for Dell's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c5fc3b74ddb246f8\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The application's main executable file is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe and occupies 990.99 KB (1014776 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ROBLOX Studio for Dell. They occupy an average of 20.20 MB (21177328
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (19.23 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (990.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Dell is an application by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Dell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ROBLOX Studio for Dell from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Dell or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Dell". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for Dell application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ROBLOX Studio for Dell in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio for Dell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Dell:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c5fc3b74ddb246f8\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROBLOX Studio for Dell.
8. After removing ROBLOX Studio for Dell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for Dell that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for Dell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ROBLOX Studio for Dell by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Dell by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Dell in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:43:36.813