ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 from your computerROBLOX Corporation
. You can read more on ROBLOX Corporation or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9d48c4c011fc48e2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9d48c4c011fc48e2\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The application's main executable file is titled RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe and its approximative size is 507.36 KB (519536 bytes).
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is comprised of the following executables which take 11.12 MB (11660512
bytes) on disk:
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (10.62 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (507.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20132011
of ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011.
ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is a program by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011". The ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 application will be found very quickly. After you select ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-9d48c4c011fc48e2\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio 2013 for A&M2011 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 11:45:35.253