RNAstructure version 5.8.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RNAstructure version 5.8.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RNAstructure version 5.8.1 from your PCDavid H. Mathews Lab -- University of Rochester
. Take a look here
for more details on David H. Mathews Lab -- University of Rochester. Detailed information about RNAstructure version 5.8.1 can be seen at http://rna.urmc.rochester.edu
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\RNAstructure directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RNAstructure version 5.8.1 is C:\Program Files\RNAstructure\unins000.exe. RNAstructure.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 33.50 KB (34304 bytes) on disk.
RNAstructure version 5.8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1226953
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- RNAstructure.exe (33.50 KB)
The current page applies to RNAstructure version 5.8.1 version 5.8.1
RNAstructure version 5.8.1 is a program by David H. Mathews Lab -- University of Rochester. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RNAstructure version 5.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RNAstructure version 5.8.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RNAstructure version 5.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RNAstructure version 5.8.1". If it exists on your system the RNAstructure version 5.8.1 app will be found automatically. When you click RNAstructure version 5.8.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RNAstructure version 5.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RNAstructure version 5.8.1:
- The software company is: http://rna.urmc.rochester.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RNAstructure\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RNAstructure version 5.8.1.
8. After uninstalling RNAstructure version 5.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RNAstructure version 5.8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RNAstructure version 5.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RNAstructure version 5.8.1 by David H. Mathews Lab -- University of Rochester from your computer, nor are we saying that RNAstructure version 5.8.1 by David H. Mathews Lab -- University of Rochester is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RNAstructure version 5.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 05:11:28.717