RMM Scanning Tool
RMM Scanning Tool is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall RMM Scanning Tool from your PCContinuum Managed Services LLC
. More information about Continuum Managed Services LLC can be seen here
. More details about the app RMM Scanning Tool can be seen at http://www.Continuum.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RMM Scanning Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RMM Scanning Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\RMM Scanning Tool\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named IPScanner.exe and it has a size of 210.73 KB (215784 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in RMM Scanning Tool. They occupy 119.12 MB (124908648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddShortCutDetails.exe (31.30 KB)
- ADTUninstall.exe (51.30 KB)
- AgntUninstallPID.exe (103.73 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (125.23 KB)
- CommunicationChannel.exe (241.73 KB)
- IPScanner.exe (210.73 KB)
- ReadLockFile.exe (25.73 KB)
- SAAZKill.exe (47.30 KB)
- ITSupport247-DPMA.exe (39.10 MB)
- ZDC.exe (59.30 KB)
- ITSupport247-MSMA.exe (77.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about RMM Scanning Tool version 7.0.2
only. For more RMM Scanning Tool versions please click below:
RMM Scanning Tool is a program released by Continuum Managed Services LLC. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase RMM Scanning Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RMM Scanning Tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RMM Scanning Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "RMM Scanning Tool". The RMM Scanning Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RMM Scanning Tool in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RMM Scanning Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RMM Scanning Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Continuum.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RMM Scanning Tool\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RMM Scanning Tool.
8. After uninstalling RMM Scanning Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RMM Scanning Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RMM Scanning Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RMM Scanning Tool by Continuum Managed Services LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that RMM Scanning Tool by Continuum Managed Services LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RMM Scanning Tool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:10:39.463