This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RMFon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RMFon from your PCRadio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o.
. Check out here
for more information on Radio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o.. Please open http://www.rmfon.pl/
if you want to read more on RMFon on Radio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RMFon folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall RMFon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RMFon\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RMFon's primary file takes around 282.50 KB (289280 bytes) and is called RMFon.exe.
The following executables are contained in RMFon. They occupy 982.01 KB (1005581
bytes) on disk.
- RMFon.exe (282.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of RMFon. Click on the links below for other RMFon versions:
RMFon is a program marketed by Radio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase RMFon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RMFon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RMFon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RMFon". If it is installed on your PC the RMFon application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RMFon in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RMFon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RMFon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rmfon.pl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RMFon\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RMFon.
8. After uninstalling RMFon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RMFon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RMFon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RMFon by Radio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that RMFon by Radio Muzyka Fakty sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RMFon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:03:55.603