RM Assessor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RM Assessor from your computerib-marking.assessor.rm.com
. Further information on ib-marking.assessor.rm.com can be seen here
. RM Assessor is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser\3059751278.ib-marking.assessor.rm.com folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling RM Assessor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.40416.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe -uninstallApp 3059751278.ib-marking.assessor.rm.com. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Silverlight.Configuration.exe is the RM Assessor's main executable file and it takes approximately 231.68 KB (237240 bytes) on disk.
RM Assessor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 314.96 KB (322520
bytes) on disk.
- agcp.exe (16.14 KB)
- coregen.exe (67.14 KB)
- Silverlight.Configuration.exe (231.68 KB)
RM Assessor is an application offered by ib-marking.assessor.rm.com. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase RM Assessor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RM Assessor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RM Assessor or simply click the Search field and type in "RM Assessor". The RM Assessor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RM Assessor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RM Assessor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RM Assessor.
8. After uninstalling RM Assessor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RM Assessor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RM Assessor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RM Assessor by ib-marking.assessor.rm.com from your computer, nor are we saying that RM Assessor by ib-marking.assessor.rm.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RM Assessor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:14:41.547