How to uninstall RM Assessor from your system
RM Assessor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com
. You can find out more on ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com or check for application updates here
. RM Assessor is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser\2418517814.ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RM Assessor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe -uninstallApp 2418517814.ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com. Silverlight.Configuration.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 231.68 KB (237240 bytes) on disk.
RM Assessor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 314.96 KB (322520
bytes) on disk.
- agcp.exe (16.14 KB)
- coregen.exe (67.14 KB)
- Silverlight.Configuration.exe (231.68 KB)
A way to erase RM Assessor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RM Assessor is a program by ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall RM Assessor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RM Assessor or simply activate the Search field and type in "RM Assessor". The RM Assessor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RM Assessor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RM Assessor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RM Assessor.
8. After removing RM Assessor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RM Assessor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RM Assessor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed RM Assessor:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RM Assessor by ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com from your PC, we are not saying that RM Assessor by ccea-marking.assessor.rm.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RM Assessor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:17:21.863