You can find below details on how to remove RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN from your computerGEM-FLASH Firmware Installer
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GEM-FLASH Firmware Installer. Please open http://www.gem-flash.com/
if you want to read more on RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN on GEM-FLASH Firmware Installer's page. RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-924 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-924\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 101.49 KB (103927 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 101.49 KB (103927
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.49 KB)
The current page applies to RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN version 2104.11
RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN is a program marketed by the software company GEM-FLASH Firmware Installer. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN or simply click the Search feature and type in "RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN". If it is installed on your PC the RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN app will be found very quickly. After you click RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN:
- The software company is: http://www.gem-flash.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-924\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN.
8. After removing RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN by GEM-FLASH Firmware Installer from your PC, we are not saying that RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN by GEM-FLASH Firmware Installer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RM-924 Asha-210_V4.11_EN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:58:17.217