RLSCount version 4
RLSCount version 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RLSCount version 4 from your PCRoLLiNGSky, Inc.
. You can read more on RoLLiNGSky, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app RLSCount version 4 can be found at http://www.facebook.com/terzasek
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RLSCount directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RLSCount version 4 is "C:\Program Files\RLSCount\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named RLSCount.exe and its approximative size is 2.03 MB (2125824 bytes).
RLSCount version 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.18 MB (3332597
bytes) on disk:
- data.exe (136.00 KB)
- RLSCount.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of RLSCount version 4.
RLSCount version 4 is a program marketed by RoLLiNGSky, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove RLSCount version 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RLSCount version 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RLSCount version 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RLSCount version 4". If it is installed on your PC the RLSCount version 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RLSCount version 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RLSCount version 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RLSCount version 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.facebook.com/terzasek
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RLSCount\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RLSCount version 4.
8. After removing RLSCount version 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RLSCount version 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RLSCount version 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RLSCount version 4 by RoLLiNGSky, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RLSCount version 4 by RoLLiNGSky, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RLSCount version 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:02:56.067