This page is about RKube v220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RKube v18.104.22.168 from your computerOodrive
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Oodrive. Please follow http://www.rkube.com/
if you want to read more on RKube v22.214.171.124 on Oodrive's web page. RKube v126.96.36.199 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Oodrive\RKube\bin folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RKube v188.8.131.52 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Oodrive\RKube\bin\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. RKube.exe is the RKube v184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.96 MB (2059912 bytes) on disk.
RKube v220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 3.15 MB (3302775
bytes) on disk.
- InitSettings.exe (13.13 KB)
- RegisterShellExt.exe (13.13 KB)
- RKube.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of RKube v22.214.171.124.
RKube v126.96.36.199 is a program released by Oodrive. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall RKube v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RKube v184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RKube v220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "RKube v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the RKube v22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RKube v126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RKube v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RKube v184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.rkube.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Oodrive\RKube\bin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RKube v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing RKube v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RKube v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RKube v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RKube v188.8.131.52 by Oodrive from your computer, nor are we saying that RKube v184.108.40.206 by Oodrive is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RKube v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:20:05.483