RISK is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RISK from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about RISK on WildTangent's website. Usually the RISK application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RISK folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for RISK is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RISK\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Risk-WT.exe is the RISK's primary executable file and it occupies around 526.06 KB (538688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RISK. They occupy an average of 7.00 MB (7341000
bytes) on disk.
- Risk-WT.exe (526.06 KB)
- Risk.exe (5.95 MB)
- riskpopcap-WT.exe (209.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about RISK version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other RISK releases:
RISK is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall RISK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RISK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RISK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RISK". If it exists on your system the RISK program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RISK in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RISK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RISK:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RISK\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RISK.
8. After uninstalling RISK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RISK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RISK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RISK by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that RISK by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RISK in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:53:23.313