RI-CAD 2.2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RI-CAD 2.2.0 from your computerHiTec Zang GmbH
. More information on HiTec Zang GmbH can be seen here
. Further information about RI-CAD 2.2.0 can be seen at http://www.hitec-zang.de/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiTec Zang\RI-CAD directory (same installation drive as Windows). RI-CAD 2.2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HiTec Zang\RI-CAD\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.47 MB (3634176 bytes) on disk and is labeled RI-CAD.exe.
RI-CAD 2.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.58 MB (5852208
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (831.55 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.30 MB)
- RI-CAD.exe (3.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of RI-CAD 2.2.0.
RI-CAD 2.2.0 is an application offered by HiTec Zang GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove RI-CAD 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RI-CAD 2.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RI-CAD 2.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RI-CAD 2.2.0". If it exists on your system the RI-CAD 2.2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select RI-CAD 2.2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RI-CAD 2.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RI-CAD 2.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitec-zang.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiTec Zang\RI-CAD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RI-CAD 2.2.0.
8. After uninstalling RI-CAD 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RI-CAD 2.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RI-CAD 2.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RI-CAD 2.2.0 by HiTec Zang GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that RI-CAD 2.2.0 by HiTec Zang GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RI-CAD 2.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 14:34:22.480