RGB WagSet 2.03
RGB WagSet 2.03 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RGB WagSet 2.03 from your PCRGB Technology
. You can find out more on RGB Technology or check for application updates here
. More details about the application RGB WagSet 2.03 can be seen at http://www.rgbtechnology.pl
. RGB WagSet 2.03 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RGB WagSet 2.03 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing RGB WagSet 2.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RGB WagSet 2.03\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WG2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.63 MB (2760192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RGB WagSet 2.03. They take 3.76 MB (3943281
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WG2.exe (2.63 MB)
This web page is about RGB WagSet 2.03 version 2.03
RGB WagSet 2.03 is a program released by the software company RGB Technology. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove RGB WagSet 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RGB WagSet 2.03 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RGB WagSet 2.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RGB WagSet 2.03". The RGB WagSet 2.03 app will be found automatically. When you click RGB WagSet 2.03 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RGB WagSet 2.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RGB WagSet 2.03:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rgbtechnology.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RGB WagSet 2.03\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RGB WagSet 2.03.
8. After removing RGB WagSet 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RGB WagSet 2.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RGB WagSet 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RGB WagSet 2.03 by RGB Technology from your PC, we are not saying that RGB WagSet 2.03 by RGB Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RGB WagSet 2.03 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 08:18:17.517