RFXmngr version 22.214.171.124
RFXmngr version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RFXmngr version 188.8.131.52 from your computerRFXCOM
. Go over here
where you can get more info on RFXCOM. You can get more details on RFXmngr version 184.108.40.206 at http://www.rfxcom.com/
. RFXmngr version 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RFXCOM\RFXmngr directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RFXmngr version 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RFXCOM\RFXmngr\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 567.50 KB (581120 bytes) on disk and is called RFXmngr.exe.
RFXmngr version 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which take 1.24 MB (1300702
bytes) on disk:
- RFXmngr.exe (567.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
This info is about RFXmngr version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
RFXmngr version 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company RFXCOM. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase RFXmngr version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RFXmngr version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RFXmngr version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RFXmngr version 126.96.36.199". The RFXmngr version 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you click RFXmngr version 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RFXmngr version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RFXmngr version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.rfxcom.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RFXCOM\RFXmngr\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RFXmngr version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing RFXmngr version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RFXmngr version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RFXmngr version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RFXmngr version 220.127.116.11 by RFXCOM from your computer, we are not saying that RFXmngr version 18.104.22.168 by RFXCOM is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RFXmngr version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 10:16:53.630