RFLinkClient version 188.8.131.5299
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RFLinkClient version 184.108.40.20699 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RFLinkClient version 220.127.116.1199 from your computerXYLink Inc
. Additional info about XYLink Inc can be seen here
. Click on http://www.xylink.cn
to get more info about RFLinkClient version 18.104.22.16899 on XYLink Inc's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RFLink\RFLinkClient folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. RFLinkClient version 22.214.171.12499's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RFLink\RFLinkClient\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called RFLinkClient.exe and occupies 3.62 MB (3799648 bytes).
The executables below are part of RFLinkClient version 126.96.36.19999. They take about 4.83 MB (5063003
bytes) on disk.
- RFLinkClient.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current page applies to RFLinkClient version 188.8.131.5299 version 184.108.40.20699
RFLinkClient version 220.127.116.1199 is a program marketed by XYLink Inc. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall RFLinkClient version 18.104.22.16899 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RFLinkClient version 22.214.171.12499 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RFLinkClient version 126.96.36.19999 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RFLinkClient version 188.8.131.5299". If it exists on your system the RFLinkClient version 184.108.40.20699 program will be found automatically. After you select RFLinkClient version 220.127.116.1199 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RFLinkClient version 18.104.22.16899, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RFLinkClient version 22.214.171.12499:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xylink.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RFLink\RFLinkClient\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RFLinkClient version 126.96.36.19999.
8. After removing RFLinkClient version 188.8.131.5299, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RFLinkClient version 184.108.40.20699 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RFLinkClient version 220.127.116.1199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RFLinkClient version 18.104.22.16899 by XYLink Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that RFLinkClient version 22.214.171.12499 by XYLink Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RFLinkClient version 126.96.36.19999 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 15:25:58.763