REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56
This page contains thorough information on how to remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 from your systemiCordForum.com
. Go over here
for more information on iCordForum.com. REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\REvoluzzer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\REvoluzzer\unins000.exe". REvoluzzer.exe is the REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56's main executable file and it takes approximately 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56. They take 1.44 MB (1504816
bytes) on disk.
- REvoluzzer.exe (766.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.55 KB)
The current page applies to REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 version 0.6.5.56
REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 is an application offered by the software company iCordForum.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 or simply click the Search field and type in "REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56". If it is installed on your PC the REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 app will be found automatically. After you click REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56.
8. After uninstalling REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 by iCordForum.com from your PC, we are not saying that REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 by iCordForum.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove REvoluzzer Version 0.6.5.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:45:21.180