REVE Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall REVE Antivirus from your PCREVE Antivirus
. You can read more on REVE Antivirus or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\REVE Antivirus\Modules directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. REVE Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\REVE Antivirus\Modules\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 846.50 KB (866816 bytes) on disk and is called ReveAv.exe.
The executables below are part of REVE Antivirus. They take about 60.47 MB (63404484
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- activator.exe (65.00 KB)
- ActWizard.exe (332.00 KB)
- Alert.exe (188.00 KB)
- ConnectorService.exe (27.50 KB)
- DataBackUP.exe (346.00 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (23.61 MB)
- dselfpro.exe (15.30 KB)
- Filtering.exe (88.30 KB)
- IsRealTimeWorking.exe (319.95 KB)
- ProductUpgrader.exe (21.77 MB)
- Restart.exe (154.80 KB)
- REVEAntivirus.exe (170.76 KB)
- ReveAv.exe (846.50 KB)
- ReveAVPCSCAN.exe (3.50 MB)
- ReveAVPoP.exe (165.50 KB)
- ReveAVSCP.exe (299.50 KB)
- REVEAVShred.exe (70.30 KB)
- ReveBackup.exe (1.05 MB)
- ReveServiceStarter.exe (38.50 KB)
- ReveTray.exe (203.00 KB)
- SafeBrowsing.exe (441.00 KB)
- security.exe (112.76 KB)
- SigUpdater.exe (177.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.12 KB)
- vstor64.exe (3.34 MB)
- vstor86.exe (2.66 MB)
- WinService.exe (68.50 KB)
- AntivirusEngine.exe (164.00 KB)
- AntispamEngine.exe (150.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of REVE Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of REVE Antivirus:
...click to view all...
REVE Antivirus is a program released by REVE Antivirus. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove REVE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete REVE Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find REVE Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "REVE Antivirus". The REVE Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click REVE Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding REVE Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove REVE Antivirus.
8. After removing REVE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong REVE Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling REVE Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove REVE Antivirus by REVE Antivirus from your PC, nor are we saying that REVE Antivirus by REVE Antivirus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove REVE Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 11:18:09.637