This info is about RESTORE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RESTORE from your PCVivid-Pix
. Additional info about Vivid-Pix can be found here
. Further information about RESTORE can be seen at http://www.vivid-pix.com
. RESTORE is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivid-Pix\RESTORE directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivid-Pix\RESTORE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RESTORE. Picture-Fix Restore.exe is the RESTORE's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.64 MB (2767360 bytes) on disk.
RESTORE contains of the executables below. They take 3.50 MB (3669153
bytes) on disk.
- Picture-Fix Restore.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (880.66 KB)
The current page applies to RESTORE version 3.0
RESTORE is an application offered by Vivid-Pix. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase RESTORE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RESTORE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RESTORE or simply click the Search field and type in "RESTORE". If it exists on your system the RESTORE application will be found automatically. After you click RESTORE in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RESTORE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RESTORE:
- The software company is: http://www.vivid-pix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivid-Pix\RESTORE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RESTORE.
8. After removing RESTORE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RESTORE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RESTORE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RESTORE by Vivid-Pix from your computer, nor are we saying that RESTORE by Vivid-Pix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RESTORE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 08:49:40.923