RESIST(NZ-2004) 22.214.171.1245 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RESIST(NZ-2004) 126.96.36.1995 from your computerRESIST Development Team
. Additional info about RESIST Development Team can be found here
. More details about the application RESIST(NZ-2004) 188.8.131.525 can be found at http://www.nzsee.org.nz/publications/other-publications/resist/
. Usually the RESIST(NZ-2004) 184.108.40.2065 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RESIST_NZ_V4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for RESIST(NZ-2004) 220.127.116.115 is C:\Program Files\RESIST_NZ_V4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named resist.exe and its approximative size is 5.21 MB (5459383 bytes).
RESIST(NZ-2004) 18.104.22.1685 contains of the executables below. They take 6.35 MB (6655616
bytes) on disk.
- resist.exe (5.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about RESIST(NZ-2004) 22.214.171.1245 version 126.96.36.1995
RESIST(NZ-2004) 188.8.131.525 is a program offered by the software company RESIST Development Team. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove RESIST(NZ-2004) 184.108.40.2065 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RESIST(NZ-2004) 220.127.116.115 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RESIST(NZ-2004) 18.104.22.1685 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RESIST(NZ-2004) 22.214.171.1245". If it is installed on your PC the RESIST(NZ-2004) 126.96.36.1995 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RESIST(NZ-2004) 188.8.131.525 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RESIST(NZ-2004) 184.108.40.2065, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RESIST(NZ-2004) 220.127.116.115:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nzsee.org.nz/publications/other-publications/resist/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RESIST_NZ_V4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RESIST(NZ-2004) 18.104.22.1685.
8. After removing RESIST(NZ-2004) 22.214.171.1245, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RESIST(NZ-2004) 126.96.36.1995 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RESIST(NZ-2004) 188.8.131.525 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RESIST(NZ-2004) 184.108.40.2065 by RESIST Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that RESIST(NZ-2004) 220.127.116.115 by RESIST Development Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RESIST(NZ-2004) 18.104.22.1685 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 07:38:25.873