RER Video Converter
RER Video Converter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RER Video Converter from your PCRER
. Additional info about RER can be read here
. Click on http://www.rersoft.com
to get more information about RER Video Converter on RER's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RER\RER Video Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RER\RER Video Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RER Video Converter. The program's main executable file has a size of 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk and is titled VideoConverter.exe.
RER Video Converter contains of the executables below. They take 1.85 MB (1936469
bytes) on disk.
- convert.exe (82.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (228.00 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (901.50 KB)
This info is about RER Video Converter version 3.6.1.0106
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RER Video Converter:
...click to view all...
RER Video Converter is a program offered by the software company RER. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase RER Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RER Video Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RER Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RER Video Converter". The RER Video Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RER Video Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RER Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RER Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RER\RER Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RER Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling RER Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RER Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RER Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RER Video Converter by RER from your PC, nor are we saying that RER Video Converter by RER is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RER Video Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-14 06:25:44.287