This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall REGIOLUX Catalogue for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall REGIOLUX Catalogue from your computerREGIOLUX
. More data about REGIOLUX can be read here
. Click on http://www.regiolux.de
to get more data about REGIOLUX Catalogue on REGIOLUX's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\REGIOLUX folder (same installation drive as Windows). REGIOLUX Catalogue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\REGIOLUX\uninstall.exe. REGIOLUX Catalogue's main file takes around 2.13 MB (2231296 bytes) and is named Regiolux.exe.
The following executables are contained in REGIOLUX Catalogue. They take 3.73 MB (3908496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (124.50 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (24.50 KB)
- Regiolux.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- XSLT.NET.2.0.exe (20.00 KB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (124.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of REGIOLUX Catalogue.
If planning to uninstall REGIOLUX Catalogue you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
REGIOLUX Catalogue is a program offered by the software company REGIOLUX. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove REGIOLUX Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase REGIOLUX Catalogue from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate REGIOLUX Catalogue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "REGIOLUX Catalogue". The REGIOLUX Catalogue application will be found automatically. When you select REGIOLUX Catalogue in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about REGIOLUX Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for REGIOLUX Catalogue:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.regiolux.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\REGIOLUX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove REGIOLUX Catalogue.
8. After uninstalling REGIOLUX Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong REGIOLUX Catalogue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling REGIOLUX Catalogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove REGIOLUX Catalogue by REGIOLUX from your PC, we are not saying that REGIOLUX Catalogue by REGIOLUX is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove REGIOLUX Catalogue in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 11:22:00.633