This info is about REED for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall REED from your computerPXLink
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PXLink. Click on http://bug-studio.net/
to get more details about REED on PXLink's website. The program is often installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\REED folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for REED is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes).
REED contains of the executables below. They occupy 197.90 MB (207517736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Robocraft.exe (1,004.54 KB)
- RobocraftClient.exe (17.35 MB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (514.04 KB)
- ZFGameBrowser.exe (646.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- nw.exe (1,002.00 KB)
- nw.exe (1.13 MB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.11 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
REED is a program offered by the software company PXLink. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove REED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete REED with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find REED or simply activate the Search field and type in "REED". The REED program will be found very quickly. When you click REED in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about REED, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for REED:
- The web site of the program is: http://bug-studio.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall REED.
8. After uninstalling REED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong REED that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling REED using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall REED by PXLink from your computer, nor are we saying that REED by PXLink is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall REED in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:49:31.587