This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RED Mailer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RED Mailer from your computerCoffeeCup Software, Inc.
. You can read more on CoffeeCup Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the RED Mailer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\Red Mailer folder, depending on the user's option during install. RED Mailer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoffeeCup Software\Red Mailer\uninstall.exe. RED Mailer's primary file takes around 11.16 MB (11703608 bytes) and is named REDMailer.exe.
RED Mailer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.19 MB (23270241
bytes) on disk.
- REDMailer.exe (11.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.27 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2973
of RED Mailer. Click on the links below for other RED Mailer versions:
RED Mailer is an application offered by CoffeeCup Software, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase RED Mailer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RED Mailer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RED Mailer or simply activate the Search field and type in "RED Mailer". If it is installed on your PC the RED Mailer program will be found very quickly. When you select RED Mailer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RED Mailer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RED Mailer.
8. After removing RED Mailer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RED Mailer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RED Mailer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RED Mailer by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RED Mailer by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RED Mailer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 15:25:27.030