RDXCluster version 220.127.116.11
RDXCluster version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RDXCluster version 22.214.171.124 from your PCRSOFT>
. More info about RSOFT> can be found here
. Detailed information about RDXCluster version 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://sites.google.com/site/rsoftx/rdxcluster
. RDXCluster version 188.8.131.52 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RDXCluster folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall RDXCluster version 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RDXCluster\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RDXCluster.exe is the RDXCluster version 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it occupies close to 736.50 KB (754176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RDXCluster version 18.104.22.168. They take 2.40 MB (2514907
bytes) on disk.
- RDXCluster.exe (736.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- CountryExtDB.exe (245.50 KB)
- ConvLanguage.exe (249.00 KB)
- OmniRigSetup.exe (523.31 KB)
This page is about RDXCluster version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
RDXCluster version 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company RSOFT>. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove RDXCluster version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RDXCluster version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RDXCluster version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "RDXCluster version 22.214.171.124". The RDXCluster version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you click RDXCluster version 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RDXCluster version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RDXCluster version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://sites.google.com/site/rsoftx/rdxcluster
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RDXCluster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RDXCluster version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling RDXCluster version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RDXCluster version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RDXCluster version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RDXCluster version 184.108.40.206 by RSOFT> from your PC, we are not saying that RDXCluster version 220.127.116.11 by RSOFT> is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RDXCluster version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 19:30:11.420