RDS-Knight version 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to remove RDS-Knight version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RDS-Knight version 126.96.36.199 from your PCJWTS
. More data about JWTS can be found here
. Usually the RDS-Knight version 188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS-Tools\RDS-Knight folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS-Tools\RDS-Knight\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RDS-Knight version 184.108.40.206. RDS-Knight.exe is the RDS-Knight version 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes about 549.73 KB (562928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with RDS-Knight version 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 3.22 MB (3381648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RDS-Knight-Service.exe (172.23 KB)
- RDS-Knight-Session.exe (181.23 KB)
- RDS-Knight.exe (549.73 KB)
- svcac.exe (194.76 KB)
- svcr.exe (946.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RDS-Knight version 126.96.36.199.
RDS-Knight version 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by JWTS. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove RDS-Knight version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RDS-Knight version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RDS-Knight version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RDS-Knight version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the RDS-Knight version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RDS-Knight version 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RDS-Knight version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RDS-Knight version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling RDS-Knight version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RDS-Knight version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RDS-Knight version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RDS-Knight version 188.8.131.52 by JWTS from your PC, nor are we saying that RDS-Knight version 184.108.40.206 by JWTS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RDS-Knight version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 09:21:04.597