RDS Api - 1
This page is about RDS Api - 1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RDS Api - 1 from your systemRDS Api
. Take a look here
for more info on RDS Api. You can uninstall RDS Api - 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShArpMaintain rdsapi.application, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1340416 bytes) on disk and is labeled rdsapi.exe.
RDS Api - 1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.43 MB (1496576
bytes) on disk:
- rdsapi.exe (1.28 MB)
- rdsapi-converter.exe (152.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.2018.1016
of RDS Api - 1 .
RDS Api - 1 is an application released by RDS Api. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RDS Api - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RDS Api - 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RDS Api - 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "RDS Api - 1 ". If it exists on your system the RDS Api - 1 application will be found automatically. After you click RDS Api - 1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RDS Api - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RDS Api - 1 .
8. After uninstalling RDS Api - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RDS Api - 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RDS Api - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RDS Api - 1 by RDS Api from your computer, we are not saying that RDS Api - 1 by RDS Api is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RDS Api - 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 00:30:31.877