RDP-Dispatch XP VM
RDP-Dispatch XP VM is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall RDP-Dispatch XP VM from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove RDP-Dispatch XP VM. The program's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
RDP-Dispatch XP VM contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
This page is about RDP-Dispatch XP VM version 1.0
RDP-Dispatch XP VM is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall RDP-Dispatch XP VM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RDP-Dispatch XP VM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RDP-Dispatch XP VM or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RDP-Dispatch XP VM". If it exists on your system the RDP-Dispatch XP VM application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RDP-Dispatch XP VM in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RDP-Dispatch XP VM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RDP-Dispatch XP VM.
8. After uninstalling RDP-Dispatch XP VM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RDP-Dispatch XP VM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RDP-Dispatch XP VM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RDP-Dispatch XP VM by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that RDP-Dispatch XP VM by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RDP-Dispatch XP VM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:53:04.233