RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 from your systemRicardo Dias
. Additional info about Ricardo Dias can be read here
. You can see more info on RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 at http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe". MPCTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3248128 bytes) on disk.
RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.79 MB (3973285
bytes) on disk:
- MPCTools.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This page is about RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 version 3.9.0
RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 is a program released by the software company Ricardo Dias. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0". If it is installed on your PC the RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 app will be found automatically. When you click RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0.
8. After uninstalling RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 by Ricardo Dias from your computer, we are not saying that RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 by Ricardo Dias is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 12:19:53.160