RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0
RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 from your systemRicardo Dias
. More data about Ricardo Dias can be seen here
. More information about the application RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 can be seen at http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
. RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MPCTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.67 MB (1754112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0. They occupy 2.36 MB (2473633
bytes) on disk.
- MPCTools.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This info is about RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 version 3.1.0
RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 is a program by the software company Ricardo Dias. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0". If it exists on your system the RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0.
8. After uninstalling RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 by Ricardo Dias from your PC, we are not saying that RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 by Ricardo Dias is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 00:50:06.643