RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0
This info is about RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 from your computerRicardo Dias
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ricardo Dias. Click on http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
to get more details about RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 on Ricardo Dias's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MPCTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.12 MB (3269120 bytes) on disk.
RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.81 MB (3994277
bytes) on disk.
- MPCTools.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.13.0
of RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0.
RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 is a program marketed by Ricardo Dias. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0". If it exists on your system the RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ricardo-dias.com/mpctools
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPCTools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0.
8. After removing RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 by Ricardo Dias from your PC, we are not saying that RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 by Ricardo Dias is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RD/MPCTools version 3.13.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 18:21:04.727