RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0
RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 from your systemRicardo Dias
. More information about Ricardo Dias can be found here
. Click on http://ricardo-dias.com/gma2tools
to get more information about RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 on Ricardo Dias's website. RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMA2Tools directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMA2Tools\unins000.exe. GMA2Tools.exe is the RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0's main executable file and it takes circa 1.11 MB (1160192 bytes) on disk.
RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.15 MB (2250917
bytes) on disk.
- GMA2Tools.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 is an application by Ricardo Dias. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0". The RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ricardo-dias.com/gma2tools
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMA2Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 by Ricardo Dias from your PC, nor are we saying that RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 by Ricardo Dias is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RD/GMA2Tools version 1.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-08 23:00:49.650