RC Simulation 2.0
RC Simulation 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall RC Simulation 2.0 from your PCSKIDROW
. More information on SKIDROW can be found here
. RC Simulation 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\RC Simulation 2.0 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing RC Simulation 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\RC Simulation 2.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. RC Simulation 2.0's primary file takes around 16.78 MB (17591296 bytes) and is named RCSIM2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RC Simulation 2.0. They take 64.54 MB (67679624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RCSIM2.exe (16.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (15.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of RC Simulation 2.0.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove RC Simulation 2.0.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall RC Simulation 2.0:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\856UAR9W\RC-Simulation-2-1-300x215.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\O6QRNUP2\RC-Simulation-2-1-236x300.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\O6QRNUP2\RC-Simulation-2-2-300x169.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\O6QRNUP2\RC-Simulation-2-3-300x169.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\O6QRNUP2\RC-Simulation-2-4-300x169.jpg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SKIDROW - RC Simulation 2.0
RC Simulation 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company SKIDROW. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase RC Simulation 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RC Simulation 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RC Simulation 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RC Simulation 2.0". The RC Simulation 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click RC Simulation 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RC Simulation 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RC Simulation 2.0.
8. After removing RC Simulation 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RC Simulation 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RC Simulation 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RC Simulation 2.0 by SKIDROW from your PC, nor are we saying that RC Simulation 2.0 by SKIDROW is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC Simulation 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:57:19.510