RC Assistant 3.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove RC Assistant 3.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RC Assistant 3.1 from your computerAlexey V.Voronin
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Alexey V.Voronin. More info about the app RC Assistant 3.1 can be found at http://www.hexy.name/RCAssistant.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Alexey V.Voronin\RCAssistant folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RC Assistant 3.1 is "C:\Program Files\Alexey V.Voronin\RCAssistant\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 265.00 KB (271360 bytes) on disk and is named RCAssistant.exe.
RC Assistant 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 960.92 KB (983984
bytes) on disk.
- RCAssistant.exe (265.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.92 KB)
The current web page applies to RC Assistant 3.1 version 3.1
RC Assistant 3.1 is an application offered by Alexey V.Voronin. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase RC Assistant 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RC Assistant 3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RC Assistant 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "RC Assistant 3.1". The RC Assistant 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RC Assistant 3.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RC Assistant 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC Assistant 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.hexy.name/RCAssistant.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Alexey V.Voronin\RCAssistant\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RC Assistant 3.1.
8. After uninstalling RC Assistant 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RC Assistant 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RC Assistant 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RC Assistant 3.1 by Alexey V.Voronin from your PC, we are not saying that RC Assistant 3.1 by Alexey V.Voronin is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC Assistant 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 07:41:20.657