RC Assistant 3.1
This page is about RC Assistant 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RC Assistant 3.1 from your PCAlexey V. Voronin @ FoxyLab
. More information on Alexey V. Voronin @ FoxyLab can be found here
. More information about RC Assistant 3.1 can be seen at http://www.foxylab.com/RCAssistant.html
. Usually the RC Assistant 3.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems\Voronin RCAssistant folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling RC Assistant 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems\Voronin RCAssistant\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called RCAssistant.exe and its approximative size is 340.50 KB (348672 bytes).
RC Assistant 3.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.03 MB (1082532
bytes) on disk:
- RCAssistant.exe (340.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of RC Assistant 3.1.
RC Assistant 3.1 is a program by Alexey V. Voronin @ FoxyLab. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RC Assistant 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RC Assistant 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RC Assistant 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RC Assistant 3.1". If it exists on your system the RC Assistant 3.1 application will be found automatically. When you click RC Assistant 3.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RC Assistant 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RC Assistant 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.foxylab.com/RCAssistant.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systems\Voronin RCAssistant\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RC Assistant 3.1.
8. After uninstalling RC Assistant 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RC Assistant 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RC Assistant 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RC Assistant 3.1 by Alexey V. Voronin @ FoxyLab from your PC, nor are we saying that RC Assistant 3.1 by Alexey V. Voronin @ FoxyLab is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RC Assistant 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 19:20:32.503