RBA Test Application
You can find below details on how to remove RBA Test Application for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RBA Test Application from your PCIngenico
. You can find out more on Ingenico or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about RBA Test Application at www.ingenico.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RBA Test Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RBA Test Application is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RBA Test Application\_RBA Test Application_installation\Change RBA Test Application Installation.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Change RBA Test Application Installation.exe and its approximative size is 537.00 KB (549888 bytes).
RBA Test Application installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.18 MB (6479264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RbaTestApp.exe (3.91 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Change RBA Test Application Installation.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
The current web page applies to RBA Test Application version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of RBA Test Application:
RBA Test Application is a program by Ingenico. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase RBA Test Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RBA Test Application from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RBA Test Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RBA Test Application". If it is installed on your PC the RBA Test Application program will be found automatically. When you select RBA Test Application in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RBA Test Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RBA Test Application:
- The software company is: www.ingenico.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ingenico\RBA Test Application\_RBA Test Application_installation\Change RBA Test Application Installation.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RBA Test Application.
8. After uninstalling RBA Test Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RBA Test Application that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RBA Test Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RBA Test Application by Ingenico from your PC, nor are we saying that RBA Test Application by Ingenico is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RBA Test Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 10:38:50.220