RAR Reader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RAR Reader from your PCrarreader.com
. You can read more on rarreader.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the application RAR Reader can be seen at http://www.rarreader.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAR Reader folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for RAR Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\RAR Reader\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 902.00 KB (923648 bytes) on disk and is named rarreader.exe.
RAR Reader is composed of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1646366
bytes) on disk:
- rarreader.exe (902.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
RAR Reader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RAR Reader
RAR Reader is an application marketed by rarreader.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall RAR Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RAR Reader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RAR Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "RAR Reader". If it exists on your system the RAR Reader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RAR Reader in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RAR Reader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAR Reader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rarreader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAR Reader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RAR Reader.
8. After removing RAR Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RAR Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RAR Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RAR Reader by rarreader.com from your computer, we are not saying that RAR Reader by rarreader.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RAR Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:46:09.860