RAPoker 1.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall RAPoker 1.8 from your PCEnterra Poker
. Additional info about Enterra Poker can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RAPoker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RAPoker 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RAPoker\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 629.50 KB (644608 bytes) on disk and is called Loader.exe.
The executables below are part of RAPoker 1.8. They take an average of 6.27 MB (6579787
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (629.50 KB)
- RAPoker.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RAPoker 1.8.
RAPoker 1.8 is a program marketed by the software company Enterra Poker. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall RAPoker 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RAPoker 1.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RAPoker 1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RAPoker 1.8". The RAPoker 1.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RAPoker 1.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RAPoker 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RAPoker 1.8.
8. After uninstalling RAPoker 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RAPoker 1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RAPoker 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RAPoker 1.8 by Enterra Poker from your computer, we are not saying that RAPoker 1.8 by Enterra Poker is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RAPoker 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:16:09.453