This web page is about RAIDar 4.3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RAIDar 4.3.2 from your systemNetgear Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Netgear Inc.. Click on http://netgear.com
to get more facts about RAIDar 4.3.2 on Netgear Inc.'s website. RAIDar 4.3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing RAIDar 4.3.2 is C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 170.50 KB (174592 bytes) on disk and is titled RAIDar.exe.
RAIDar 4.3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.70 MB (1784141
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (172.00 KB)
- RAIDar.exe (170.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (170.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.92 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This data is about RAIDar 4.3.2 version 4.3.2
RAIDar 4.3.2 is a program offered by Netgear Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RAIDar 4.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RAIDar 4.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RAIDar 4.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RAIDar 4.3.2". The RAIDar 4.3.2 app will be found automatically. When you select RAIDar 4.3.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RAIDar 4.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RAIDar 4.3.2:
- The software company is: http://netgear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RAIDar 4.3.2.
8. After removing RAIDar 4.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RAIDar 4.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RAIDar 4.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RAIDar 4.3.2 by Netgear Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RAIDar 4.3.2 by Netgear Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RAIDar 4.3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:07:19.723