RAIDar 4.1.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RAIDar 4.1.4 from your PCNetgear Inc.
. Additional info about Netgear Inc. can be seen here
. Click on Netgear Inc.
to get more details about RAIDar 4.1.4 on Netgear Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RAIDar 4.1.4. RAIDar 4.1.4's main file takes about 162.50 KB (166400 bytes) and is named RAIDar.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RAIDar 4.1.4. They occupy 1.34 MB (1407616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RAIDar.exe (162.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.63 KB)
- jusched.exe (76.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.4
of RAIDar 4.1.4.
RAIDar 4.1.4 is an application released by the software company Netgear Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase RAIDar 4.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RAIDar 4.1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RAIDar 4.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RAIDar 4.1.4". The RAIDar 4.1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RAIDar 4.1.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RAIDar 4.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAIDar 4.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: Netgear Inc.
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RAIDar 4.1.4.
8. After removing RAIDar 4.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RAIDar 4.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RAIDar 4.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RAIDar 4.1.4 by Netgear Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RAIDar 4.1.4 by Netgear Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RAIDar 4.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:55:53.823