RAIDXpert2 Management Suite
This web page is about RAIDXpert2 Management Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to RAIDXpert2 Management Suite at www.amd.com
. RAIDXpert2 Management Suite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. RAIDXpert2 Management Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. RAIDXpert2.exe is the RAIDXpert2 Management Suite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 95.50 KB (97792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RAIDXpert2 Management Suite. They occupy 9.17 MB (9615300
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RAIDXpert2.exe (95.50 KB)
- rcadm.exe (995.00 KB)
- rcpopup.exe (4.06 MB)
- rc_cgi.exe (639.00 KB)
- ab.exe (77.00 KB)
- abs.exe (81.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (86.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (85.50 KB)
- htdigest.exe (71.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (82.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (21.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (55.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (50.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (406.00 KB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (66.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.50 KB)
- awk.exe (136.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.43 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.42 KB)
- java.exe (169.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (169.92 KB)
- javaws.exe (254.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (38.93 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.42 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.42 KB)
- klist.exe (14.42 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.42 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.43 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.43 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.43 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.93 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.43 KB)
- launcher.exe (38.42 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (58.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (316.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.50 KB)
- invoker.exe (44.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to RAIDXpert2 Management Suite version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of RAIDXpert2 Management Suite:
...click to view all...
RAIDXpert2 Management Suite is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RAIDXpert2 Management Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RAIDXpert2 Management Suite". The RAIDXpert2 Management Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RAIDXpert2 Management Suite in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RAIDXpert2 Management Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAIDXpert2 Management Suite:
- The web site of the application is: www.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite.
8. After uninstalling RAIDXpert2 Management Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RAIDXpert2 Management Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RAIDXpert2 Management Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RAIDXpert2 Management Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RAIDXpert2 Management Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 20:12:43.337