R6 Tracker is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall R6 Tracker from your systemOverwolf app
. More information on Overwolf app can be found here
. Usually the R6 Tracker application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory, depending on the user's option during install. R6 Tracker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=ekhcackbfanheaceicpfmhmmeojplojfgkmfnpjo. OverwolfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.59 MB (1670472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with R6 Tracker. They take about 8.08 MB (8474824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.32 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.59 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.32 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (129.61 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.32 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (138.32 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (69.82 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (432.32 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.82 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.32 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.32 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (296.32 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (233.82 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (62.82 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (224.32 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (402.82 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (505.32 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (401.32 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (504.32 KB)
This page is about R6 Tracker version 1.3.6
only. You can find below info on other application versions of R6 Tracker:
...click to view all...
R6 Tracker is a program by Overwolf app. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase R6 Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall R6 Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R6 Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "R6 Tracker". If it exists on your system the R6 Tracker application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R6 Tracker in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about R6 Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R6 Tracker.
8. After removing R6 Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R6 Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R6 Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R6 Tracker by Overwolf app from your PC, we are not saying that R6 Tracker by Overwolf app is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove R6 Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 17:42:21.657