R2 Release 20160108
This web page is about R2 Release 20160108 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall R2 Release 20160108 from your computerRainbow
. More information on Rainbow can be seen here
. Click on http://r2.webzen.co.kr
to get more data about R2 Release 20160108 on Rainbow's website. R2 Release 20160108 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WEBZEN\R2 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing R2 Release 20160108 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WEBZEN\R2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk and is titled r2.exe.
R2 Release 20160108 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.86 MB (26068983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- r2.exe (252.00 KB)
- R2Client.exe (19.85 MB)
- R2Option.exe (40.00 KB)
- R2Rep.exe (16.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.48 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220160108
of R2 Release 20160108.
R2 Release 20160108 is an application marketed by Rainbow. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall R2 Release 20160108 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase R2 Release 20160108 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R2 Release 20160108 or simply click the Search field and type in "R2 Release 20160108". If it is installed on your PC the R2 Release 20160108 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R2 Release 20160108 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about R2 Release 20160108, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R2 Release 20160108:
- The publisher is: http://r2.webzen.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WEBZEN\R2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R2 Release 20160108.
8. After removing R2 Release 20160108, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R2 Release 20160108 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R2 Release 20160108 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R2 Release 20160108 by Rainbow from your PC, nor are we saying that R2 Release 20160108 by Rainbow is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R2 Release 20160108 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:01:21.367