R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release
You can find below detailed information on how to remove R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release from your systemR Core Team
. More information on R Core Team can be found here
. You can get more details on R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release at https://www.r-project.org
. Usually the R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release program is installed in the C:\Program Files\R\R-devel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\R\R-devel\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release. R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release's primary file takes around 84.51 KB (86542 bytes) and its name is Rgui.exe.
R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release is comprised of the following executables which take 1.94 MB (2038683
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rfe.exe (84.50 KB)
- open.exe (16.50 KB)
- R.exe (100.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (100.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (84.51 KB)
- Rscript.exe (89.01 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (86.50 KB)
- Rterm.exe (85.01 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release.
R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release is an application by the software company R Core Team. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release or simply activate the Search field and type in "R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release". If it is installed on your PC the R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R\R-devel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release.
8. After uninstalling R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release by R Core Team from your computer, nor are we saying that R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release by R Core Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove R for Windows 3.4.0 Pre-release in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:37:58.883