R for Windows 2.9.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove R for Windows 2.9.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0 from your computerR Development Core Team
. Take a look here
for more info on R Development Core Team. Detailed information about R for Windows 2.9.0 can be found at http://www.r-project.org
. Usually the R for Windows 2.9.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. R for Windows 2.9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\unins000.exe. R for Windows 2.9.0's primary file takes about 27.00 KB (27648 bytes) and is named Rgui.exe.
R for Windows 2.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 924.46 KB (946644
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- md5check.exe (32.00 KB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (38.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (38.50 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (28.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.0
of R for Windows 2.9.0.
If planning to uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0 from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\bin\build
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\bin\check
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\bin\config.sh
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\bin\helpPRINT.bat
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 2.9.0_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 2.9.0_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R for Windows 2.9.0_is1\InstallLocation
R for Windows 2.9.0 is an application offered by the software company R Development Core Team. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R for Windows 2.9.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R for Windows 2.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R for Windows 2.9.0". The R for Windows 2.9.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click R for Windows 2.9.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding R for Windows 2.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R for Windows 2.9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R for Windows 2.9.0.
8. After uninstalling R for Windows 2.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R for Windows 2.9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R for Windows 2.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R for Windows 2.9.0 by R Development Core Team from your computer, nor are we saying that R for Windows 2.9.0 by R Development Core Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove R for Windows 2.9.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 18:23:16.507