R for Windows 2.14.1
This page is about R for Windows 2.14.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall R for Windows 2.14.1 from your computerR Development Core Team
. More information about R Development Core Team can be seen here
. More details about the app R for Windows 2.14.1 can be found at http://www.r-project.org
. R for Windows 2.14.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall R for Windows 2.14.1. R for Windows 2.14.1's main file takes around 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) and is named Rgui.exe.
R for Windows 2.14.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.46 MB (1530303
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rscript.exe (35.50 KB)
- open.exe (9.50 KB)
- R.exe (49.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (49.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (35.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (38.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (37.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (35.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.1
of R for Windows 2.14.1.
R for Windows 2.14.1 is a program by R Development Core Team. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase R for Windows 2.14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase R for Windows 2.14.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find R for Windows 2.14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R for Windows 2.14.1". If it is installed on your PC the R for Windows 2.14.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select R for Windows 2.14.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R for Windows 2.14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R for Windows 2.14.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R for Windows 2.14.1.
8. After removing R for Windows 2.14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R for Windows 2.14.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing R for Windows 2.14.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R for Windows 2.14.1 by R Development Core Team from your computer, nor are we saying that R for Windows 2.14.1 by R Development Core Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall R for Windows 2.14.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:28:29.330