R for Windows 2.12.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove R for Windows 2.12.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall R for Windows 2.12.1 from your systemR Development Core Team
. Go over here
for more details on R Development Core Team. Click on http://www.r-project.org
to get more details about R for Windows 2.12.1 on R Development Core Team's website. Usually the R for Windows 2.12.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\R\R-2.12.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall R for Windows 2.12.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R\R-2.12.1\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Rgui.exe and its approximative size is 35.00 KB (35840 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside R for Windows 2.12.1. They take about 1.65 MB (1725887
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rscript.exe (35.50 KB)
- open.exe (9.50 KB)
- R.exe (49.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (49.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (35.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (38.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (37.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (35.50 KB)
- open.exe (13.50 KB)
- R.exe (35.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (35.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (19.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (22.00 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (20.50 KB)
- Rterm.exe (19.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (12.00 KB)
- wish85.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.1
of R for Windows 2.12.1.
R for Windows 2.12.1 is an application offered by R Development Core Team. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove R for Windows 2.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall R for Windows 2.12.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R for Windows 2.12.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R for Windows 2.12.1". If it exists on your system the R for Windows 2.12.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click R for Windows 2.12.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about R for Windows 2.12.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R for Windows 2.12.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.r-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.12.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R for Windows 2.12.1.
8. After uninstalling R for Windows 2.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong R for Windows 2.12.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling R for Windows 2.12.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R for Windows 2.12.1 by R Development Core Team from your PC, we are not saying that R for Windows 2.12.1 by R Development Core Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R for Windows 2.12.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 21:49:10.690